Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sweet Scarlett | Monthly


Before I started my blog Auntie Rachel did a great job of posting Scarlett's newborn, first, and second month pics and milestones {see below}.

I cannot believe that my little one is already more than 3 months old! This picture {taken at exactly 3 months} is true to Scarlett's personality! How awesome that my shower was Sunshine themed because she truly is little Miss Sunshine!

Other stuff:
She is still all smiles!
Her "talking" has turned into screeching!
Chewing on her hands is by far her favorite thing to do, and she is trying to add her feet into the mix!
She loves kicking around on her changing table!
With Mommy's help she loves to practice walking on the rug!
Shhhhhh don't tell anyone but this little couch potato LOVES watching TV!
She is trying to roll over, but has not quite made it over her arm yet.
We have pretty much given up on her bink!
She still despises riding in the car, although static playing loudly on the radio does help somewhat.



Friday, July 20, 2012


{Sweet Scarlett | Monthy}


WOW! I CAN NOT believe how much my little niece is growing!!! Such big changes in just two months. Even though she isn't smiling here don't be fooled because she is usually sporting a sweet grin! 

Other stuff:
Laughing a lot 
Talks to mommy 
Loves her activity gym {grabbing at the hoops + monkey and kicking the giraffe}
Doesn't like her bink still or teethers
Hand gnawing




 

Monday, June 11, 2012


{Sweet Scarlett | Monthly}


Can you believe our little sweetie {my niece} is ALREADY a month old...TODAY TO BE EXACT! I love that her dedicated momma {my sister} took the time on her Happy One Month Day to snap a quick pic! Follow along as she grows.

Something about Scarlett. From the moment she joined the world she had her tongue sticking out...best eater ever!..even better than my lil' BIG man I think. Anyway this pic takes me back to that wonderful day she was welcomed into our family! That tiny tongue, her spread out toes and those eyes...how can you NOT MELT?!

Other stuff:
Smiling more & more
Looking at + following mommy and daddy with her eyes
Making goat sounds
Getting used to her bink still
Disliking her Moby wrap
 







Tuesday, June 5, 2012


{Sweet Scarlett | Monthly}


Here is Scarlett {my niece} at 12 days old with the Sweet Seat from our family. Watch her grow big enough to sit in this adorable creation...it's gonna be here in the blink of an eye! PS how cute is she...holding onto her foot like that?! LOL! LOVES!!!



1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs