Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to Daddy!


Well I have been slacking off BIG TIME with my posts, so it's catch up time! Shayne, Ryan and Reegan's birthday was August 12th and while our celebration wasn't as awesome as the Hardings' we still had LOTS of fun! We went to one of our FAVORITES, Maggiano's Little Italy at the Domain for lunch. Scarlett, of course, made some friends!

Heading out for some birthday fun!
 A nice lady, that reminded me of my Grandma Betty, came by our table and said that she felt like she should be holding Scarlett so that Shayne and I could eat. Gotta love the Grandmothers out there! Scarlett also made friends with a set of fraternal twins that were sitting right next to us. The twins were 2 months older than Scarlett, but you sure couldn't tell!

Scarlett and her FAVORITE guy!
After lunch we went shopping so that Shayne could spend his birthday Visa card from Scarlett and I. It was all a little too much fun for Scarlett who decided to take a nap while we were shopping.


We had SO much fun, and what better way to spend the day than celebrating the best husband and Daddy in the whole wide world!!


2 comments:

  1. COULD SHE BE ANY CUTER!? I LOVE MY NIECE! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs