Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


Ok I promise I will blog about something other than Scarlett at some point ;) As we sit here at home in our glider Scarlett did one of my favorite things, so I decided to make of list of my favorite things about her {thirteen to keep in theme with the oh so famous Sound of Music song}!

1.) The stretch she does when she wakes up from a long nap




2.) The sounds she makes when she sleeps
3.) Her chunky little thighs
4.) How she kicks her legs out as hard as she can at bath time, silly girl splashes herself in the face but she loves it


One of my FAVORITE "reject" pictures

5.) The dimples on her hands and elbows
6.) How she tightly clasps her hands together when she is nursing
7.) The way she "talks" to me
8.) When I am burping her and can feel her chubby little cheeks smiling against me
9.) Watching her play with her monkey and elephant {her favorite friends} on her activity gym



10.) Her tiny feet, that look exactly like her Daddy's
11.) The way she smiles at me at all hours of the night and in the early morning, even when she has just woken up and is fussy



12.) Seeing how happy Daddy makes her
13.) Seeing how happy she makes Daddy


Who am I kidding, I can't keep it to 13 things ;)
14.) When she sticks out her tongue, which she has been doing since the second she was born
15.) The sound she makes when she yawns
16.) When she blows bubbles
17.) The foot prints she leaves on my blubber belly sometimes
18.) The way she sucks on her tongue in her sleep
19.) When she latches onto my cheek



1 comment:

  1. Best post ever. Not sure if I like this or the sleep post better! TOOOOO TOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs