Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Checkup | Four Months


This past Monday we had Scarlett's four month checkup a little early. My sweet girl was a trooper with her shots! She make it through her first shot with no tears, but that second one got her :*( Her stats were 14lbs 10oz, 25 inches long, and 41cm head circumference. She is in the 75% for height and weight and the 50% for head circumference.




Her pediatrician, noted that she is meeting all the milestones that she should be {upper body strength with tummy time, is able to sit up with assistance, etc.} I had to laugh when she said, "WOW! She is really strong! Is she trying to walk?!"

We got the ok to start practicing with solids, so we will give that a try on September 13th when she has turned 4 months and we return from our trip to New York.

I'm excited/proud/sad to reach these milestones. It feels so good to have Scarlett progress, but it's sad to look back and know that she won't be my little squishy newborn ever again - TEAR! It's exciting to anticipate the infant/toddler/girl that my baby love will become in the future!

BLAST FROM THE PAST:
I wanted to share her stats from her past check ups so that everyone can follow along as she progresses!

Newborn Checkup: (4 days old): 8 lbs 7 oz
2 Weeks Checkup: weight 9 lbs 9 oz (90%), height 21.6 inches (76%), head circumference 36cm 5mm (75%)
1 Month: weight 10lbs 6oz
2 Months Checkup: weight 11lbs 12oz (75%), height 23 inches (75%), head circumference 39cm (65%)
3 Months: weight 13lbs 9oz


My poor baby after her 2 month shots



2 comments:

  1. It's always hard seeing your Little in pain.
    She's a beaute Heather!
    Wish I could meet her sweet face & catch up with you!

    xx,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my baybay! I would for sure be crying if I was there to witness this ridiculousness. LOL! Love my Odie! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs