Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

My Inspiration


After a lot of deliberation I have finally decided to start a blog, the main reason being Scarlett. My sweet girl is 10 weeks today, and she has already grown and developed so much! I really wanted a way to document not only the big, but also the small milestones in Scarlett's life; all those little things that have put a smile on my face for the last 70 days. Since I am already behind I’m going to list some of the milestones and moments that I cherish.




Scarlett at just six days old, hanging out with Mommy


Scarlett with her Sweet Seat
· May 11, 2012 The best day of my life, the day that my sweet Scarlett was born! 

· May 13, 2012 Mommy’s first Mother’s Day with Scarlett and the day that we all got to come home from the hospital! Daddy was glad to get home and into his bed after two days on the hospital pull out couch.

· May 16, 2012 Scarlett’s newborn photo shoot with Heavenly Peach Photographer Lea Ciceraro.

 
· May 23, 2012 The first of her monthly photo shoots with her adorable Sweet Seat from Auntie Rachel.


· May 24, 2012 The day that her umbilical cord fell off, I had to fight the tears. Ridiculous I know, but I am sure I am not the first Mom to cry at this milestone!


· June 16, 2012 The first night that Scarlett slept through the night, I joked with Daddy that it was her Father’s Day present to him.


· June 17, 2012 Daddy’s first Father’s Day with Scarlett!

Scarlett on her first day of school

· June 25, 2012 Scarlett’s first day of school. They noted that she was smiling a lot in her sleep. Something that makes me laugh, the “Blowout” that Scarlett had at 12:45p.m. that day. What a way to start school! school

· June 26, 2012 The first day that Scarlett played hooky from school and stayed at home with Grandma Celia. Grandma did a great job of noting Scarlett’s activities of playing on her activity mat, listening to music, smiling and laughing at herself in the mirror.

· June 28, 2012 Her teachers noted that Scarlett and Ms. Yoshi made feet art, which was made into the most adorable underwater scene with a Scarlett fish!



Scarlett's first Art Project





· June 29, 2012 While at school Scarlett watched bubbles float around the classroom and was cooing while on the Boppy.

· July 12, 2012 Her teachers noted that Scarlett was rolling side to side on the play mat at school.

· July 20, 2012 Scarlett was holding a toy ring and moving it around at school.

These may not seem like notable events to most, but they mean the world to this Momma! I cherish every single moment and milestone, big and small, that Scarlett has made and will make. My sweet girl is such a joy whether she is laughing or crying, “talking” to me or yanking my hair, sleeping peacefully in my arms or having a blowout everywhere; every day, hour, minute, second with my darling baby is such a blessing that I could not be more thankful for!




1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! So happy we {AKA you} finally got this set up!!!! I loves! :)

    xo
    Rachel
    hardingshappenings.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs