Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Hooray for mamaRoo!


Well Scarlett is ABSOLUTELY loving the swing at her school so I decided to get a small swing/chair/bouncer for her to hang out in at home. I got a couple of recommendations from my Mommy friends but was intrigued when I saw the mamaRoo. When I visited their website I thought, "Of course!" when I read, "Parents don't vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that's what the mamaRoo does. It moves like you do." I clicked on the "As seen on ellen" link and I was sold, because if Ellen or her guests like a product then it MUST be wonderful! Well Scarlett's mamaRoo was delivered yesterday and my little sweet heart really enjoys her new seat! Check it out!

Enjoying her mamaRoo and checking out the toy ball mobile 


This fussy girl met her match with the mamaRoo!


Don't mind the spit-up! ;)


1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs