Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

To Grandmother's House She Goes


Scarlett had a BIG milestone on Tuesday, her first night away from Mommy, Daddy, and home. Shayne has to travel a TON with work, and every Fall my travel days begin to amp up as I prepare for my biggest program {a development, networking, and CLE event for attorneys in Texas} of the year. We have at least one reception in each major city in Texas to promote our program and Tuesday night was the Fort Worth reception. While this trip wasn't a big one {I was only 40 minutes away} it was still really hard to be away from my little sweetheart, but I think it was easier on me since I knew that Grandma Celia would be taking great care of her! Scarlett had lots of fun playing with Randy and Uncle Cody too! I know that it will always be tough to be away from her, and I'll have a GREAT sense of urgency to get back to her as quickly as possible but a loving and supportive family sure made it easier on this Momma! ;) Enjoy some pictures of Scarlett's trip!

Blowing Bubbles

Big smile

Pre-meltdown

Post-meltdown

In Grandma Celia's arms at last!

Hanging out on Grandma Celia's couch.
Of course she is smiling here because she is SO happy to see her Momma again ;)

Smiley girl saying good-bye to Grandma Celia


Finally getting the hang of this road trip thing


1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs